Thursday 13 June 2013

my_expectations

In my school where I am teaching, student are engage in teaching and learning activities via board and chalk. The most disheartening part of the story is, my school has more than two computer laboratory equipped with computers and even connected to internet, yet students are taught in traditional method. My expectations on this online programme are numerous but challenging. They are numerous for I expect to learn how to effective integrate new ICT tools in the stream of teaching and learning, in particular integrating these tools in ESL classes via posting blogs, Google forms and audio visuals tools. My expectations are challenging, one considering the nature of our (Nigeria) internet connectivity, students readiness and their accessibility to the required ICT tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment